Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back, and Better Than Ezra.

Well here I am at work again, buried in 10 days worth of paperwork and engineering mumbo jumbo. I am experiencing the usual depression that comes with that first day back at work after a vacation. And I am way behind on reading football news, though it seems like I haven't missed that much. Mostly other bloggers confirming stuff we already knew like the Dolphins' interest in Tight Ends and Connor Barwin.

Despite my being gone from the face of the football planet, I do have several posts planned to go already this week, including two player profiles, and a jump back into the lead-up to the draft.

While I am extremely busy at work, I will try to get a new post up today so please check back.

BTW, I had a fantastic trip, full of both family fun and debauchery (not at the same time), and want to thank all the well-wishers and welcome all the new readers as well. The Friday that I left was my biggest day thanks primarily to Omar's shout-out to the Connor Barwin pro-day post. It was a bit bittersweet that I left that same day and was unable to capitalize on it but I will get there again. So thanks to everyone for your support and readership.

The following video is completely unrelated to football and the Dolphins, but IS Better Than Ezra.

No comments:

Post a Comment