Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In Limbo

Hey everyone.  I have made an editorial decision not to write about the last game.  I think we should all forget about it.  It was as bad as the 62-7 game back you know when.  I don't think the team is as bad as it looked - obviously some things need to be worked on - but the game started out really well and then bad things begat more bad things.  Full on Domino effect.

The team will recover and just needs to execute and needs to overcome mistakes rather than add to them.

I have family in town and my time is short so I will wait until the weekend to do a full update.

In the meantime, please, if you haven't already, take a moment to enjoy the bye week with your families and friends.  And then jump right back into it, because the 2010 NFL season is far from over (we're only 25% of the way through).

No comments:

Post a Comment