Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dansby: "Parcells is Pretty"

This article popped up on the Sun-Sentinel about Karlos Dansby complimenting Bill Parcells. What the article doesn't tell us is what the context of the remarks were.

I would assume that it was prodded out of him with a question from a South Florida reporter who would've had to have brought up the name Parcells. Maybe it was Harvey. Maybe he flat out asked Dansby if he 'could see himself playing for the Dolphins'. He must've, right? Why else would Dansby say, "Definitely, I like South Beach."?

The weirder part was that he said "[The Dolphins] definitely need a linebacker."

Why would a guy who's getting ready to play in the Super Bowl even have this thought on his radar? Unless...

3 comments:

  1. Tin,
    Was it Dansby or his agent being interviewed? (lol) I suppose if there's no smoke without fire, I hope this turns into a towering inferno.
    PS I like the new look. This is your best colour combo yet and it feels like a Fins site again (those Titan colours sucked).

    ReplyDelete
  2. UK, thanks for the feed back. I'm trying to tweak it here and there to make it best for everyone. For some reason my last tweak made half the blog titles disappear and I couldn't get them back, lol. I was too tired to spend a load of time on it. Just wanted to make sure to make the text not so bright so as not to hurt Bungle's sensitive eyes.

    As for the Dansby thing, it was a direct quote from Dansby. Still, it implies that something may be in the works or at least that they might have spoken to his agent, etc. I don't know what the rules are on this as I think they technically have to wait until the 23rd to do so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, according to ESPN free agency is on the 27th, not the 23rd...wait that can't be right, the 27th is a Friday...don't these thigns always start on a Monday?

    ReplyDelete