Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Mini-Camp Interviews

It's nice, after a week or so of nothing new, to have access to the Dolphins once again. Below are the latest player interviews. Can't help but notice how each individual player is taking care of individual issues in order to make the team better. There's no bravado or gang mentality, it's more a case of, I can only control what I do, and I'm going to take control of that. If everyone does their own job, the team will excel. It's all about improving and never stopping to say, 'Ok, I'm done, let's get this thing over with'. Ya hear that, Jets and Pats?

Greg Camarillo




Shawn Murphy



Ronnie Brown



Akin Ayodele

5 comments:

  1. The Knight who says Ni!June 12, 2009 at 3:22 PM

    I just watched Sparano's press conference. The more I listen to this guy the more I like him. The way he approaches this whole thing, the attention to detail and the vision they have for players and how they go about trying to get the players to subscribe to what they're teaching. Just a very professional approach as we get on with this thing. We're in good hands.
     
    Based on what I'm hearing about Paul Soliai, as long as he is committed he'll be the backup NT this year. He has talent. He just needs to stay in shape, do what a pro needs to do to get better and keep learning how to be a better D-lineman and NT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to post a write-up with the sparano presser but the video file is massive!  It's been loading up forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Knight who says Ni!June 12, 2009 at 5:14 PM

    Cool! Sparano is very impressive. He's not a blowhard like some other head coach in our division.  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TOTALLY AGREE ON TS!! It appears CULVERS a LOCK too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That suks TIN,I'll probably never again be able to post a""likeable comment""!! I'm done being nice..

    ReplyDelete