Thursday, July 23, 2009

Inter-office Memo

I just wanted everyone to know that due to some wacked out IT issues going on at my workplace, I am unable to efficiently visit my own blog, as well as any other website for that matter. For the last two days I've been unable to Facebook!! Twitter takes so long to load up, that by the time I read the latest Twitter, it's no longer very Tweet.

At first I was worried that it was my site, but it works fine from home, and comments are coming through and visitation is steady and I haven't received a single complaint. Then I realized it wasn't just my site but every website I visit on a daily basis.

But this sucktitude is not stopping me from putting up material, although the big file/video ones will have to wait until the issue is fixed. So please, continue to enjoy the blog, and come back later when I post an exclusive interview.

Thank you,
Tinshaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment