Thursday, February 12, 2009

NY Jets want Pennington Back. Favre puts pen to paper.


We can talk about the pen to paper stuff in 4 months when the ink has dried, but here's a tasty morsel backing up my claims from two days ago that the Jets want Pennington back.

It should be noted that this is the point in the break-up of any relationship where one party has second thoughts, especially when they see their ex 'moving on' with someone new.

My translation of the player quote:

"Why did [I] get rid of Chad in the first place?" one player asked, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "[I] treated him like a [dog] from Day1. It was a bad decision from top to bottom, from beginning to end. Now [I'm] paying for it. [I] put [myself] in this situation. [Please come back Chad, I miss you. I can change]"

2 comments:

  1. I bet you it was Coles making that statement Tin. He was a friend of Chad ands vocally against the Favre mistake from the beginning
    s
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably was.s He's not the only one though, at least 4 players have spoke the smack against Favre since the Miami Dolphins kicked them out of the division lead to win the AFC East!s Remember that?s LoL

    ReplyDelete